UNFORTUNALTY, after a week of trying to not accept that I was getting sick, I woke the morning of record feeling terrible. I had a few things that were needed in the show so dropped them off in the morning:
*make up brush
*candle lighter
*grass skirts (were wanted for the front of the plimphs however after some discussion with Bel we thought they looked too tacky and messy as the bar was quite full already)
*some other ornaments/postcards
*corkboard
I left to spend the day in bed and see the doctor…
I was so disappointed to not be at our last show and feel like I have let the team down by not being able to help out with bump out. Hopefully I will be able to help out in the other teams bump out.
:-(
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment